Welcome to the Tell Us Tuesday party everyone! We’re excited to see what you’ve been up to this week! Stop by every Tuesday to link up your latest blog posts and show off what you’ve been up to, then check out the other links and find new bloggers to follow, inspiration for new projects, parenting tricks, or a new yummy dinner idea.
Much AdoAbout Somethin – Facebook Page – Twitter – Pinterest - Bloglovin'
This week's guest host is Brenda, who can be found at Sapanraggo. Brenda is a mommy to two ferocious little boys, lover of food, student of DIY, and master of useless knowledge and pop culture references. Head on over to show her some love, and follower her here:
Now for some of the features from last week!
These skinny mini key lime pies look amazing. Summer's almost over...need to make these ASAP!
This white wine sangria looks delicious and refreshing! Love all the fruit in it - what a beautiful pitcher!
This burlap chevron wreath is super cute. Gotta love chevron burlap!
Minions are just about the cutest thing ever, so we love this list of Minion crafts you can do with your kids!
Ladies Tellin' It Like It Is
Love this fresh perspective about the Lean In movement from The Jenny Evolution. What do you think?
We Three Crabs has put together a fantastic list of ways you can build your child's self esteem.
If you were featured, grab a button!
One last thing before we get to the party! Last week we had a giveaway from The Dress Up Box for those who linked up. (Read more about it here.) Without further ado, the winner of a free outfit is John and Kate Plus...! Congratulations! We'll be in touch.
- Tell us about your recipes, parenting tips, DIY projects, or your family vacation – we want to see it all!
- Follow each of us so you’ll never miss a party. Follow on GCF, Bloglovin’, or your favorite reader – we’d love to hear from you!
- Add a party text link or button to your blog. This helps us in exchange for letting ‘ya link up! The more people that know about the party, the better.
- Click around – find a few links that interest you below and check them out! Better yet, leave them a comment and tell them where you came from!
- Spread the word – Share the party on Facebook and Twitter so more can join in the fun. The more people that find out about Tell Me Tuesday, the more it benefits you!
- We’d also love for you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We follow back!
- By linking up, you’re giving permission for us to potentially feature your posts on the blog or social media.