Guys…I’ve got some exciting news! A few weeks ago, longtime “real life” (AND blogging) friend Courtney and I started chatting about how we could partner together with our blogs. Courtney is the person who inspired me to start blogging about a year ago (so you all can either thank or blame her), so I was excited to “take the next blogging step” with her. We’re starting a link party!
What you’ve been cookin’ lately…
The funny thing your kid said…
What’s really grinding your nerves…
About the beautiful thing you just made…
Your fantastic family vacation…
…Share whatever you’d like!
The first link-up will take place Tuesday, August 6th, so keep your eyes peeled!
Just a few basic rules we’d love for you to follow:
- Follow each of us so you’ll never miss a party. Follow on GCF, Bloglovin’, or your favorite reader – we’d love to hear from you!
- Add a party text link or button to your blog. This helps us in exchange for letting you link up! The more people that know about the party, the better.
- Click around – find a few links that interest you below and check them out! Better yet, leave them a comment and tell them where you came from!
- Spread the word – Share the party on Facebook and Twitter so more can join in the fun. The more people that find out about Tell Me Tuesday, the more it benefits you!
- We’d also love for you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We follow back!
Each week, in addition to the link up, we’ll feature some of our favorite posts from the previous week. If you’ve been featured, grab an “I’ve been featured” button so you can brag to all your friends.
In order to spread the love (even more), we’ll be having a weekly “guest host”. If you’d be interested in guest hosting a Tell Us Tuesday, just shoot me an email at lalford0609 (at) gmail (dot) com with some information about yourself.
More to come!