Monday, June 10, 2013

I have the sweetest husband

I have the sweetest husband ever.  If you know Travis, this is not news to you.  If you don't have the pleasure of knowing him in person...I thought it was time you found out.  :)

Travis is in Vermont for two weeks for a New Music festival (New Music on the Point).  He left last Monday, June 3rd, with his friend Steve after I'd gone to work.  When I came home from work that day, I began finding cute notes all over the house.  Like...all over.  

Every time I opened a cabinet, a box of cereal, or a book, there would be a little note from him.  Super cute, hunh?  So far I've found 12 (ish), and he tells me there are several I haven't found yet.  Here are a few I've found so far.  In true Travis style, they're super "punny".  Sorry the pics are rotten.  You get the point!  :)


In an orchid


In the middle of a stack of cups


Wrapped up in the toilet paper...maybe he took this one too far...
Can't wait to find the rest!  Isn't he the best?



4 comments:

  1. That is 1000 kinds of awesome! Tell him he's making all of the other husbands look bad!! :)
    --Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky woman! This is the sweetest thing ever! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is ADORABLE!!!
    Sometimes I do this for my hubby as well and he loves getting them. When he sees one of my love notes with his lunch at work it just makes his day. It is a simple but effective way to let your love know that you are thinking about them.

    You are very lucky :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my god Lauren hahah, what a sweetheart Trav is!!

    ReplyDelete