Monday, November 18, 2013

Tell Us Tuesday 16

Welcome to the Tell Us Tuesday party everyone!  We’re excited to see what you’ve been up to this week!  Stop by every Tuesday to link up your latest blog posts and show off what you’ve been doing, then check out the other links and find new bloggers to follow, inspiration for new projects, parenting tricks, or a new yummy dinner idea.

Since this party is hosted by several bloggers, your links will be on multiple sites!

Much Ado About Somethin


Now for some of the features from last week...they're all about fall this week!  

Food Features


It's been really cold here in Boston in the last few weeks, so I'm craving soups.  Check out Domestic Superhero's Skinny Tomato Basil Soup!

These chicken nuggets look A-Mazing.  

DIY Features


Loving this tutorial for making a table runner from wood scraps.

This is such a cute cake - I love seeing it floating around!  O Taste and See has put together a tutorial for the Kit Kat cake - check it out!

Ladies Tellin' It Like It Is

Check out The Jenny Evolution's 6 tips to reduce food cravings.  I've been following most of these as I've been losing weight!  Great advice.

Ashley from Life on the Parsons Farm did a "day in the week" post - check it out!


If you were featured, grab a button!
I've Been Featured

Now to PARTY!  Just a few basic rules we’d love for you to follow:

Tell us about your recipes, parenting tips, DIY projects, or your family vacation – we want to see it all!
Follow each of us so you’ll never miss a party.  Follow on GCF, Bloglovin’, or your favorite reader – we’d love to hear from you!
Add a party text link or button to your blog.  This helps us in exchange for letting ‘ya link up!  The more people that know about the party, the better.
Click around – find a few links that interest you below and check them out!  Better yet, leave them a comment and tell them where you came from!
Spread the word – Share the party on Facebook and Twitter so more can join in the fun.  The more people that find out about Tell Me Tuesday, the more it benefits you!  
- We’d also love for you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.  We follow back! 
- By linking up, you’re giving permission for us to potentially feature your posts on the blog or social media.



9 comments:

  1. OMG those chicken nuggets can just live in my mouth. NOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Kit Kat Cake! So excited, what a wonderful surprise. Thanks for hosting. I look forward to stopping by every week to check out all the great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my weekly update of my sweet little nugget, Ellie! I cannot express the joy that came over me when I saw her sweet face on your blog!! Thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Chick-fil-a Chicken clone nuggets, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for hosting. Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much!!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my tips on curbing food cravings! I hope it gets people through this Thanksgiving weekend :-)

    Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you and your blogs Lauren :( #wompwomp

    ReplyDelete